In 2013, Skip1.org was turning 4. Skip1’s founder Shelene Bryan wanted to recognize a handful of Skip1 Ambassadors who had made a difference in their communities as well as raise funds to build a new kitchen in Rwanda. Working with Radar’s team, Skip1 put on a star-studded gala at The Lot in Hollywood and raised more than $80,000 for food & water projects worldwide. Celebrities included Ryan Newman, Ali Landry, Cole Hauser, Sarah Hyland and singer Drew Ryniewicz.
What Radar Produced:
- Event management support: venue, catering, A/V, showflows and budgeting
- A powerful video highlighting the last four years of Skip1.org [Watch the video]
- Media producing, show calling, event coordinating and producing
- Event keynote presentation
- On-site highlight video capturing the April 6th event [Watch the video]