The Reach of FSI (from a Sales Perspective)
9 Oct 2006
Here’s the latest news on FSI (from a sales perspective)
compiled by Kristi Kennely, Interthinx™
• 895 orders for the FSI DVD to date.
• Aurora Loan Services is having their own “Premiere” of FSI for employees.
• CTX is having their own “Texas Premiere” of FSI.
• Saxon Mortgage is having multiple “Premieres” of FSI.
• The MBA has given Interthinx permission to show FSI at two different break out sessions at the National Residential Underwriting Conference (since the 9/27 premiere in San Diego, the MBA has become supporters of the film).
• The news of FSI was picked up by the Chicago Tribune. Click here to read the full story.
• AmNet has ordered 24 DVD’s for all of their branches.
• Mark Liley, Chief Appraiser for Flagstar, has ordered 10 copies for the Fraud Dept, Repurchase Dept, and Appraisal Review Dept.
• National Bank Examiners from the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency have ordered multiple copies.
• We’ve had orders from Senior District Attorneys, the Department of Justice and the FBI.
• ApprasailBuzz wants to show FSI on two large screens in the tradeshow area of their conference.
• Even Interthinx’s competitors and other vendors are being supportive. Here’s a comment from Karen Pawlowski at US Mortgage:
“…wanted to pass along some kudos re: the movie and especially the DVD training chapters from our trainer at The Prieston Group. She says she loves the approach that was taken and the way that the training chapters specifically reference the exact film footage for great impact. I’m with her on that!”
• This came in from Sovereign Bank: “I just watched your FSI movie today. I can’t tell you how much I enjoyed it. It was both full of good fraud knowledge and I laughed my head off, too. Very fun and creative! It was worth every dime your company spent and I look forward to sharing it with my underwriting staff as a training tool. Who is the Air Supply fan there?”
Sovereign Bank- Wholesale Lending Division
More to come…